We are hiring Project Summer team members!
We are looking for smart, collaborative individuals to join us on a short-term basis to contribute to our important projects. At Northern Birch Credit Union, our members and our communities come first, always. Help make a difference and join our team. We work together day in and out to help our members and to support one another.
You like to go the extra mile to exceed customers' expectations and are an enthusiastic team player. You’re comfortable communicating with customers over the phone and are resourceful with computers.
Key Work Activities:
You’ll communicate with our members, answer questions and help them update their banking accounts and services. In this role you will:
- Communicate with members over the phone to help them learn about our new credit union services
- Verify and collect information, and prepare account documents
- Send out paperwork and perform follow-ups as needed
- Set up appointments for members who want to come into the branch
- Assist with general office duties, such as scanning, filing, and administration
- Excellent customer service skills and an ability to establish a rapport over the phone
- Proficiency speaking Latvian and English
- A keen attention to detail and complete work accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills and you work well with others
- Computer competency on required software such as Word and email
What You Can Expect:
- You’ll work in a small, smart and hardworking team
- You’ll gain work experience in a collaborative environment that puts the member first
- On the job training to support you in your work, including learning about our banking system and our products / services
NBCU is implementing several major change initiatives over the next few years as financial services and our communities continue to evolve. Opportunities to grow and take on additional responsibilities based on your ability and career goals may become available. We offer competitive compensation, on the job training, and a friendly work environment.
How to Apply?
If this sounds like you, please submit your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com.
The successful candidate must complete a full background check, be bondable and be permitted to work in Canada.
Northern Birch Credit Union is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Recruitment related accommodations will be provided upon request.
We thank all candidates; however, only those to be interviewed will be contacted.