Finance a property, expand your warehouse or even build the storefront of your dreams. We help you grow your way.
What kind of business financing are you looking for?
Available for a wide range of commercial properties, including office, retail, industrial and multi-residential.
This product is ideal for borrowers who own or are looking to purchase property, to use it for their own business or to rent out. Whether funds are needed to refinance an existing mortgage or provide cash to expand, we will help you navigate various options.
- Financing available for up to 80% of property value, dependent on property type
- Terms of 1-5 years
- Fixed or variable rates
- Open or closed terms
- Amortization of up to 25 years
Residential Investment Mortgages
We offer mortgages on residential investment or rental properties not exceeding 4 units. Available to corporate or privade individual borrowers. These are the perfect vehicle to take advantage of investment opportunities!
- Property must be zoned residential
- Financing available for up to 80% of property value
- Preferential rates and terms
Canada Small Business Financing
Whether you are in business now or planning a start-up, we can offer you financing up to 100% of eligible costs under the Canada Small Business Financing Program.
This product is ideal for small businesses earning less than $5 million in annual revenue and looking to expand, purchase new property or upgrade equipment.
- Financing up to $500,000 for property acquisitions, or up to $350,000 for equipment purchase or leashold improvements
- Competitive fixed or variable rates
- Choice of terms up to 5 years
- Subject to government requirements
Interested in one of our commercial lending products?
Contact our team today in branch at 416-465-4659 or by sending an email to email@example.com.
Enjoy the benefits of a Northern Birch Business Mortgage
- Great rate, guaranteed for 120 days – If the posted rate changes during the 120 days, you'll get the lower rate.
- Pick your rate – Select from a range of variable and fixed interest rates, depending on your needs.
- Personalized support – Our team of mortgage experts will make sure you have tailored advice and a plan for every step of the process.
- Co-operative difference – As a co-operative financial institution, we understand working together. We are here for you every step of the way.