Enjoy the benefits of a TFSA
- Grow your money – Because your TFSA is tax-free, your earnings will be tax sheltered.
- No age limit – Unlike the RRSP, you can contribute to your TFSA for as long as you’d like.
- Use it for short and long-term goals – You don’t have to repay a TFSA withdrawal.
- Carry over withdrawals – Any withdrawal you make adds extra contribution room the following year.
- Carry over unused room – Couldn't contribute this year? Carry forward the unused room to future years.
- It can hold a number of investments – Term deposits, mutual funds, stocks and bonds included.
What we offer:
- High interest savings - withdraw at any time and make saving easy by setting up scheduled automatic transfers into your TFSA.
- Term Deposits - you can invest your money for a term of 1 - 5 years.
- Invest in mutual funds* through our partner Credential Asset Management Inc. or use our online brokerage* partner Qtrade Investor.
Things to remember:
- Total contribution limits from the introduction of TFSAs in 2009 through 2021 should not exceed $75,500.
- TFSAs are separately insured for their full amount by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA).
- Eligible for Canadians, 18 years old or older.