Benefit from the savings power of an RDSP
- Grow your money faster – Because your RDSP is tax-sheltered until withdrawal, your savings grow faster.
- Anyone can contribute – Whether friends or family, anyone can add savings to your RDSP.
- Benefit from government grants – Grow your savings even faster with grants from the federal government.
- Use funds for anything – Money withdrawn can be used for anything the person with a disability may need.
People can contribute into an RDSP until:
- The beneficiary turns 59 years old
- Contributions to the plan reach $200,000
- The beneficiary no longer qualifies for the Disability Tax Credit
- The beneficiary no longer lives in Canada (for tax purposes)
Having an RDSP or withdrawing it from it does not affect other federal government benefits or programs.
We are proud to offer RDSP's through our partner Credential Asset Management Inc. Contact us in branch to learn more!
Ready to get started?
Whether you're an investing expert or a total beginner, our team will help you maximize your disability savings.