Convenient services to help you get your time back
Stay on top of your account activity
Alerts give you relevant, timely and specific notifications that enhance the security and convenience of your online banking experience. Be alerted of any suspicious activity involving your logins, payments, balances, transfers and more.
- Alerts are free; cellular and data rates may apply, check with your mobile carrier
- Preferences can be changed at any time
- Gain security knowing you are actively monitoring your accounts
- Choose the alerts you want to receive and how you want to receive them
- Use online banking to manage security alerts
Types of alerts available through online banking:
New Payee Added: Get alerted when a new bill payee is added to your account.
Password Changed: Get alerted when your online banking password has been changed.
Online Banking Account Locked Out - Incorrect Password: Get alerted when your online banking account has been locked out after the maximum failed attempts to login.
Online Banking Account Locked Out - Incorrect Response to Security Question: Get alerted when your online banking account has been locked out after the maximum failed attempts to answer security questions.
Online Login: get alerted when an online login has occurred.
Interac e-Transfer Recipient Added: Get alerted when an Interac e-Transfer recipient has been added to your account.
When you can't pay with another method, writing a cheque is still a safe and secure way to make a payment.
We are happy to provide the first order of personal cheques free for all members!
Here's how to order cheques:
Option one: Call us in-branch during regular business hours.
Option two: Order cheques online.
To order cheques online:
- Login to your online banking
- Go to "Account Services" and "Order Cheques"
- Fill in all of the required information
- Click "Order Cheques" and a member of our team will follow up with you shortly.
Click here to see our cheque fees.
Worldwide Currency Available
Our members can make in-branch purchases of euros and U.S. dollars. We recommend however that our members contact us in advance to ensure the required amounts are available.
In addition, we can order in almost ANY foreign currency you need! Just call us in-branch to place your order and we'll have it ready for you to pick up within approximately 2 business days. For orders under $250 CDN dollars, there will be a $15 surcharge.
Call us to place your order today!
When traveling outside of your home province, territory or country, your government health care plans don't travel with you. Travel insurance bridges that gap in coverage to help you stay protected during a medical emergency. Be sure to carry travel insurance to safeguard your finances and enjoy a worry-free trip.
Available through our travel insurance provider, you can purchase plans with the following features and benefits:
- Up to $10 million in out-of-province coverage for emergency hospital and doctor visits
- Exceptional claims service when you need it most
- Affordable coverage with plans starting as low as $2 a day
- 24/7 access to multi-lingual emergency travel assistance
- Convenient multi-trip plans ideal for frequent travellers, including the unique 8-day plan
- Assistance with lost or stolen travel documents
- Quick and easy application process
Coverage can begin as soon as you need it - even today! For more information, contact us in-branch.
CRA Direct Deposit through Online Banking
Our personal banking members are now able to sign up for CRA direct deposit right from online banking! This service provides you with a fast and secure way to get your payments straight to your account.
You can receive the following CRA payments through direct deposit:
- Income tax refunds
- Canada child benefit
- Goods & services tax/harmonized sales tax (GST/HST) credit
- Canada workers benefit
- Related provincial and territorial payments
- The new Canada Emergency Response Benefit
To learn more about signing up for direct deposit click here.
Get more out of your membership
Get in touch to learn more about our services