Enjoy the benefits of an RESP
- Grow your money – Because your RESP is tax-deferred, your earnings will be tax sheltered until the child withdraws them for education.
- Anyone can benefit – Niece, nephew, child of a friend, or your own child – you can help make their future educational dreams a reality.
- Set up automatic deposits, to make saving easy and convenient.
- When funds are withdrawn for education, they are taxed in the hands of the student, who is usually in a lower tax bracket.
- Benefit from the Canada Education Savings Grant – The federal government will contribute up to a lifetime maximum of $7,200 to your child's plan.
- The Canada Learning Bond (CLB) provides an additional lifetime grant of up to $2,000 per child for qualifying families.
Ready to save for the future?
Contact us to set up your child's RESP today!